:

Wednesday 25 April 2012

awak special ^^

 




A best friend is someone who dances with you in the sunlight and walks with you in the darkness, never leave you alone.

i'm talking about her :) the one that make me happy.make me smile.make me myself wonderful.
also make me be myself. dear , i love you.


alolo comel nyer makwe sy ! hey ! jgn amek ehh..sy punye nie..sepak kang !

our life are filled with simple joys and blessings without end . and one of the greatest joys is having YOU as a very best friend . :)

mokk nadia . cool kan name tuh ?? whooaa.. haha :P
budak yg bajet cute kat atas nie la mokk nadia..ahhhahaa..*mmg cute pon :)
okela..meh kite story mory ea..
insan comel nie la best friend kite..bkn kat dunia je..tp kawan baik dunia akhirat..
kami memang rapat..we're just like sisters :)
we're share stories , experiences , joys , sadness , foods , most everything la kami share
*but kami x share BOYPREND...hahhaa
seriously mokk...i miss how we used to laugh about random things together :)
that last two years with you was damnly awesome sis !

budak ini sgt awesome sbb dye selalu ade bile sy perlu..bile sy x perlukan pun dye ade..hahaha
*kejam giler ayat :P...kidding la mokk !
she's nice , cool , caring , supportive , GREAT !
words can't describe her :)

i really hope that u'll be with me forever sygg :)
keep on support n make me smile like always..heww :')
i do love you...*ntah brape juta kali da cakap kn..hahaha
doa la nanti kite dapat further study same2 k..
retains our friendship forever girl.. !
 
nothing much to say..like i said..words just can't describe her :)






i'll always be beside YOU until the very end :)


  
*i think that's all from me..with that i thank you :)





thanx for reading,,do leave some comments,,love ya !^^

1 comment: