:

Thursday 19 January 2012

my soul... always will be :)

 
okayy..juz because i'm dying right now..( boring lerr )
so i decide to write about them..the hotstuffs ! hahahha
err..hot sgt ke ?? =='
each person have their own opinion right??..so do i :))
in my head .. they are my hotstuff coz they rocks my life...:)




















So many people say that you won’t amount to anything, you won’t make it, you won’t succeed.. unless you’re on your own. But those people forget the heroes standing behind them...the unsung warriors... the brave fighters and peacemakers... who make life what it is:)) These people are friends, compadres, amigos, amis and even the chums.. add the vibrancy and color to this world that is otherwise a monotone black and white. These people... who no matter what is wrong and what they are doing, support you every step of the way and hold you up when you’re falling.


that is how i define my friends :))


They are my sunshine, my hope, my light. 


they mean so much to me..i heart u guys n i mean it ! :):)

thanx for reading,,do leave some comments,,love ya !^^

No comments:

Post a Comment